Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Best of 2007 -- Late, Late Edition (Videos)

Okay, so I really should have posted this about two weeks ago, but better late than never, right? Someone remarked at the videos I posted recently, and I thought it would be interesting to post my favorites from '07. You may notice that some of the videos were actually created/posted earlier than '07 ... I'm just going by when I first stumbled upon them.

Web 2.0/Tech





Education?

A co-worker was working on a presentation that showcased how educators can use free Web 2.0 tools in their courses ... she came across this video, which has spawned several imitations on YouTube. We discussed creating our own ... but we came to our senses.



Music



I wish they would record another version of this to say -- DC city bottoms are bitter!



Fun Stuff







One of the best for last:

No comments: